Kroger is the American based largest supermarket chain founded by Bernard Kroger in 1883 in Cincinnati, Ohio. According to the survey. Kroger is also the fifth-largest retailer in the world and the third-largest American-owned private employer in the United States.
Every Company has their own customer feedback portal to collect their customer’s point of view and their honest opinion. This feedback helps companies improve their products and services.
Almost all the companies have their survey and sweepstake program where they ask their customer to provide their honest feedback based on their latest store visit and in return company will provide a reward to few customers based on their rules.
Kroger also has its customer feedback portal. You can check out their survey rules and criteria with full details in this post. If you want to take the Krogerfeedback then here are the official rules and steps to take the survey online.
Kroger feedback Details
Kroger Feedback Survey Rules
In order to participate in the survey, you have to follow their guidelines and rules. Here are the official rules of Kroger feedback survey:
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- The survey is open for a citizen of the 50 United States and the District of Colombia
- Employees of Sponsor (In this case Kroger), Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies are not allowed to take part in the survey
- A purchase receipt is required for online survey
- Void in FL, NY, RI and where prohibited.
- Each online entry is limited to one per receipt, and each mail-in entry must be mailed on a separate postcard.
- All drawings will be conducted by Promotion Mechanics, Inc. (“Sweepstakes Administrator”), an independent judging organization.
- Winners will be notified by telephone, email and/or postal mail.
Kroger Survey Deadlines
The sweepstake will Begin on 1st February 2019
The Sweepstakes ends on 31st August 2019
Kroger Sweepstake Reward
- 1 winner will get $5000 in Kroger gift cards
- 100 winners will get $100 in Kroger gift cards
For full details check out OFFICIAL RULES
Steps to take Kroger Feedback Survey
Customer can enter the survey by 2 different methods: Online & By Mail
Enter the Survey Online
- In this method make sure you have your purchase receipt ready to enter the survey code
- Now visit the official Kroger feedback survey site at – https://www.krogerstoresfeedback.com
- Next step is to Enter Date, Time and Entry ID to start the survey
- Once you enter the survey, provide your honest feedback and answer the questions asked in the survey
Enter the survey by Mail
For Offline entry Hand print your name, complete address and telephone number on a postcard and mail to:
Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes,
PMI Station, PO Box 3547,
Southbury, CT 06488-3547.
RANDOM DRAWINGS: Seven (7) random drawings will be conducted, each on or about the 10th day of the month following an Entry Period, the first being on March 10, 2019, and the last on September10, 2019. Entries for any given Entry Period will not be entered or otherwise included in any other Entry Period’s random drawing.
We hope this information helps you to fill up the survey and guide you properly. You can also check out McDonald Customer Survey which is MCDVoice and get a chance to win exciting prizes.