The first dollar general store was founded by James Luther and his son Cal Turner on June 1, 1955, in Springfield Kentucky. John has started working at an early age to support his family because his father died when he was young. James sold grocery for ten years before he acquired a house for himself and his family and settled in Kentucky.
In the year 1968 that is four years after James Luther died, the company was flourishing with over 40 million sales per annum and income of $105 million in a year.
Dollar General is a huge supermarket chain in the United States which has 15000 stores and thousands of employees working under one roof.
Dollar General has their own customer feedback portal which is called DGcustomerfirst. If you are a dollar general customer or you have any purchase receipt then you can take part in the survey. But before that, you need to read their rules and criteria which is listed below in this post.
DGCustomerfirst Sweepstake Details
|Sweepstake Name||Dollar General Customer Survey|
|DGcustomerfirst Sweepstakes Deadlines||February 2, 2019, to February 2, 2020|
|DGcustomerfirst Sweepstake Rewards||$100 Gift Card & Validation Coupons|
|DGcustomerfirst Sweepstakes Regions||United States & District of Columbia|
|Total Sweepstake ARV||$53,000|
|DGcustomerfirst Survey Language||English, Spanish|
|Difficulty Level||3 out of 10|
DGcustomerfirst Survey Rules
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- No purchase necessary to enter, claim or to win the prize
- This sweepstake is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia
- Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their immediate family members and persons living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law
DGcustomerfirst Sweepstake Reward
Each winner will receive one (1) $100 Dollar General Gift Card (“Prize”).
Total ARV: The total ARV of all Prizes available in the Sweepstakes is $53,000.
Steps to Take the Dollar General Survey
You can enter the survey by 2 different methods: Online & By Mail
Enter the survey Online
- In this method, you will be required a dollar general store purchase receipt
- Once you have the receipt go to the official survey site at http://www.dgcustomerfirst.com
- On The Homepage Enter the following details
- Store Number
- 15-Digit Survey Code
- After filling all the details click on START
- Now once you enter the survey answer all the questions and provide your honest feedback regarding your dollar general store visit.
- Submit the survey and enter the sweepstake where you might ask about your basic information
Enter the Survey by Mail-in Entry
To enter without making a purchase, an eligible entrant may hand-write his/her complete name (no initials), valid e-mail address, street address (P.O. Boxes not accepted), city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) on a 3½”x5” card (“Mail-In Entry”) and mail it with sufficient postage to:
Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes,
P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325
On or about each Drawing Date listed in the above table, the Administrator will randomly select ten(10) potential prize winners from all eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period.
So, if you haven’t participated in this survey then don’t miss the deadlines and go for it.